I am not sure if this is the right place for this, however if it is do let em know will post it there.
My issue is
I need to read infos from
Moxa 5430 RS485 to Ethernet converter (Hardware)
Using Modbus RS485 protocol.
Its a electricity department , as I am new to this protocol I am not sure how to start getting reading from this device , I have googled and downloads few codes but it none satisfies my needs.
If there is any tutorials where I can go through specially if its for electric meter reading that would be even great.
They get their reading on notepad so I am guessing they already have some application installed, but due to security reason cannot access that PC.
So any help would be great
I am using C# and SQL 2012 as the platforms.
- Related Download :
- [Mega] – Getting started with Modbus RS485
- [4Shared] – Getting started with Modbus RS485
- [Google Drive] – Getting started with Modbus RS485
- [Mediafire] – Getting started with Modbus RS485
- [Rapidshare] – Getting started with Modbus RS485
- [Dropbox] – Getting started with Modbus RS485